Business & Management
With the BSc in Business & Management students acquire the skills needed to become effective managers: they learn how to understand organisations and management practice through the rigorous lenses of economics, finance, statistics, mathematics and accounting.
- This degree will help you develop key skills for your future career in management positions: question and analyse information, develop arguments, and boost your interpretive and communication skills.
- Although applied to business situations, it offers a solid foundation in the key classic and contemporary theoretical approaches that have influenced the science of management.
- Business Fundamentals: Acquire a solid grounding in core business principles, including marketing dynamics, operations processes, and strategic alignment.
- Financial Acumen: Master financial concepts, tools, and techniques essential for budgeting, forecasting, and financial analysis.
- Economic Theories and Applications: Understand macro and microeconomic principles and their application in business scenarios, including market structures and economic indicators.
- Strategic Planning and Execution: Gain proficiency in designing, evaluating, and implementing business strategies to achieve organizational objectives.
- Operational Excellence: Develop skills in optimizing business processes, quality management, and efficiency enhancement.
- Data Analysis for Business: Harness quantitative and qualitative data to inform business decisions, utilizing statistical tools and analytical methods.
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship: Understand the frameworks for business model generation, product development, and market entry strategies.
A degree in Business and Management is a stepping stone to careers such as:
- Entrepreneurship: e.g., Startup Founder, Business Development Specialist.
- Consultancy: e.g., Business Consultant, Management Analyst.
- Marketing and Sales: e.g., Marketing or Sales Analyst.
- Finance: e.g., Financial Planner, Investment Banker.
- Human Resources: e.g., HR or Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Supply Chain Management: e.g., Operations or Logistics Coordinator.
- Real Estate: e.g., Property Manager, Real Estate Investment Analyst.
- Healthcare Management: e.g., Healthcare or Clinic Administrator.
- Technology and E-Commerce: Roles bridging tech solutions with business strategies, like Product Manager or E-commerce Strategist.