Economics & Management
The BSc programs in Economics and Management at Forward College offer rigorous academic and practical training for today’s dynamic professional world. Through economics students gain analytical skills and global insights that help them decipher the evolutive environment in which businesses evolve. Through management, students develop effective managerial skills and techniques to understand and run business functions with a focus in marketing, finance, statistics, and accounting. This programme prepares graduates for various careers in business and finance.
- Gain a robust foundation in data analysis, essential for decision-making in an increasingly data-driven world.
- Be equipped with a unique blend of analytical, financial, and managerial skills, making them adaptable to various roles in today’s highly evolutive job market.
- Get a deep understanding of global economic and business trends, essential for success in an increasingly interconnected world economy.
- Driven Decision-Making: Graduates will be proficient in collecting, analysing, and interpreting data to make informed decisions, whether in financial analysis, market research, or strategic planning.
- Financial Expertise: Students will have a solid understanding of financial principles, enabling them to assess investments, manage budgets, and develop financial strategies for organisations.
- Market Analysis: Graduates will excel in evaluating market dynamics, identifying opportunities for growth, and crafting marketing strategies to reach target audiences effectively.
- Strategic Leadership: Students will be equipped with the skills to formulate and execute strategic plans, contributing to the success of businesses and organisations in competitive environments.
- Effective Communication: Graduates will be skilled communicators, capable of presenting complex economic and business concepts clearly and persuasively to diverse audiences.
- Problem-Solving Proficiency: Students will have honed their problem-solving abilities, enabling them to tackle challenges ranging from operational inefficiencies to market disruptions.
- Research Competence: Students will possess the ability to conduct thorough research, gather relevant data, and employ statistical and analytical tools to support decision-making processes.
- Entrepreneur: Starting and managing your own business or startup venture.
- Change Leadership: Working in government or non-profit organisations, using your knowledge and skills to analyse and influence policy to address a wide variety of local, national and global challenges, from climate change to housing affordability,.
- Business Analyst: Analysing data and market trends to provide insights and recommendations for business improvement.
- Financial Analyst: Evaluating investment opportunities, managing portfolios, and providing financial guidance to individuals and organisations.
- Management Consultant: Advising businesses on strategy, operations, and organisational improvements.
- Marketing Manager: Developing and implementing marketing strategies to promote products or services.
- Supply Chain Manager: Overseeing the efficient flow of goods and services within an organisation.
- Human Resources Manager: Managing employee recruitment, training, and development within a company.
- Financial Planner: Assisting individuals and families in managing their finances and investments.
- Economist: Economists study economic trends, conduct research, and analyse data to provide insights into economic issues. They may work for government agencies, research institutions, or private companies.