- Home ›
- Faculty ›
- Liliana Dinis
Social Entrepreneurship Lead
Born in Lisbon, Liliana first completed a Bachelor’s in Economics (Católica Lisbon School of Business and Economics) and, after working as a CFO and CHRO in a family business and as a Financial Advisor in an investment bank, she completed an executive Master’s in leadership and an executive Master’s in strategic marketing (Católica Lisbon School of Business and Economics).
Liliana is an organisational behaviour researcher, Teaching Assistant at Nova SBE., Invited Lecturer at Católica Lisbon School of Business and Economics and Ph.D candidate in Organisation Studies at Nova SBE; M.Sc. in Applied Management at Católica Lisbon School of Business and Economics. Liliana was a visiting researcher at the Centre for Family Business Management – Free University of Bozen-Bolzano (Bolzano, Italy) in 2019 and a visiting Ph.D candidate at Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, Department of Strategic Management and Entrepreneurship in 2022.
Liliana joined Forward College in 2022 and will teach Project-Based Learning at Forward’s Lisbon campus.
- Family business
- The founder’s long-lasting imprints and influence across generations
- The interplay between founder’s influence and innovation
- The interplay between emotional dimensions and organisational behaviour
- The strategic use of historical narratives
- Principles of Management – Nova SBE
- Organisational Behaviour – Nova SBE
- Human Behaviour Decision Making – Nova SBE
- Family Business – Nova SBE
- Advanced Topics in Family Business – Nova SBE
- Mastering Family Businesses – Católica Lisbon School of Business and Economics
- Project-Based Learning – Forward College
Dinis L., Neves P., “The Founder’s Shadow Dilemmas: The Case of Vista Alegre”
Dinis, L., Cunha, M.P., “New Opportunities during a Pandemic: The Case of Peter Café Sport”
Articles in National Press (Diário de Notícias – Dinheiro Vivo):
“À Sobra do Fundador: O Caso da Vista Alegre”, in March, 27th, 2021 (https://www.dinheirovivo.pt/empresas/a-sombra-do-fundador-o-caso-vista-alegre-13505760.html
“Quando o orgulho em trabalhar numa empresa dá frutos”, in June, 26th, 2021 (https://www.dinheirovivo.pt/empresas/quando-o-orgulho-em-trabalhar-numa-empresa-da-frutos-13876565.html)
“Liderança mundial discreta: o interessante caso da Filkemp”, in August, 14th, 2021 (https://www.dinheirovivo.pt/empresas/lideranca-mundial-discreta-o-interessante-caso-da-filkemp-14031967.html)
“Inovar pela tradição: o caso da Companhia União Fabril”, in November 20th, 2021 (https://www.dinheirovivo.pt/empresas/inovar-pela-tradicao-o-caso-da-companhia-uniao-fabril-14336063.html)
“Empresas Familiares mais Sustentáveis: o caso Sogrape”, in December, 19th, 2021 (https://www.dinheirovivo.pt/empresas/empresas-familiares-mais-sustentaveis-o-caso-sogrape-14421469.html)
“Gerir uma empresa familiar é diferente de gerir uma empresa não-familiar?”, in April 8th, 2022 (https://observador.pt/opiniao/gerir-uma-empresa-familiar-e-diferente-de-gerir-uma-empresa-nao-familiar-ou-e-tudo-a-mesma-coisa/)
“Peter Café Sport: um elo de amizade em pandemia como nos tempos antigos”, in July, 17th, 2022 (https://www.dinheirovivo.pt/empresas/peter-cafe-sport-um-elo-de-amizade-em-pandemia-como-nos-tempos-antigos-15024254.html#error=login_required&state=e84ecca9-bc4c-4b06-999d-707af23f12cb)
- Dinis L., Neves P., Rego A., “Shedding Light on the Founder’s Shadow: Development of a Scale to Measure Employees Perceptions of the Founder’s Influence”, AoM 2022: Creating a Better World Together, Seattle, USA, August 8th, 2022.
- Dinis L., Linares, R., Cunha M., “A 100-year-old family house in the Atlantic: How identity supports improvisation that reinforces identity”, IFERA 2022: The Gears of Legacies, Santander, Spain, June 23rd, 2022.
- Dinis L., Neves P., Rego A., “Shedding Light on the Founder’s Shadow: Development of a Scale to Measure Employees Perceptions of the Founder’s Influence”, IFERA 2022: The Gears of Legacies, Santander, Spain, June 23rd, 2022.
- Dinis L., Neves P., De Massis A., “The Brightness of the Founder’s Shadow: Not an Oxymoron!”, EURAM 2022: Leading Digital Transformation, Winterthur/Zurich, Switzerland, June 17th, 2022
- Dinis, L.; Labaki, R.; Monteiro, A.R.; “Identified and creative? A conceptual model of non-family employees’ pride in family business”; IFERA 2021: Family Business: A model for the new world? virtual edition, June 2021.
- Dinis, L.; Labaki, R.; Monteiro, A.R.; “Identified and creative? A conceptual model of non-family employees’ pride in family business”; European Family Business Research Centers Network, virtual edition, May 2021.
- Dinis L., Neves P., De Massis A., “The Founder’s Long-Lasting Influence: A Shadow that Protects a Legacy”, Family Business in Emerging, Developing, and Transitional Economies, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates, November 4th, 2020
- Dinis L., Neves P., De Massis A., “The Brightness of the Founder’s Shadow: Not an Oxymoron!”, Nova Science Day, Lisbon, Portugal, September 18th, 2019 – Poster presentation
- Dinis L., Neves P., De Massis A., “The Role of the Founder in Family Business”, European Association of Work and Organizational Psychology, Turin, Italy, May 29th – June 1st, 2019.