Personal development supports you in growing your social and emotional skills and mindsets for adaptive futures. Students develop high self-awareness and resilience, cultural competency, and an approach to leadership that is impact-oriented, practical, empathetic, and collaborative.
Students select 3 modules among the following ones:
• Manage my own balance (time management, getting organised and other student skills)
• Manage tensions and conflicts (interpersonal, in teams and in communities)
• Decipher and manage my emotions (motivation, energy levels, anxiety and stress…)
• Networking and building trust
• Impactful communication
• Decipher and respond to others’ emotions
• Making the right decision making… and stick to it
• Leadership, ethics and influence
• Prepare masters’ application
The Forward 360 Skills Assessment consolidates feedback from your peers and tutors on your four core categories of skills: cognitive, social, emotional and practical.
This tool allows students to assess their progress and, with the guidance of personal coaches, set their goals and aspirations for the coming year.
This assessment provides Forward Graduates with a Skills Map that supports their applications for master programmes and career options.